Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Millhouse Steakhouse and CATS

Hello Lovelies!


Last Saturday my boyfriend and I attended the broadway musical CATS with my friend and her husband.  I love broadway productions and Cats is one that I've always wanted to see so when it came here I was pretty excited. 


BUT OFCOURSE we had to stop somewhere and eat before the show so we decided on Millhouse Steakhouse.
I ordered the crabcakes with rice pilaf and asparagus.
My boo ordered the prime rib

Everything was delish!  My BF and I eat here quite often and they never disappoint.  The food is always yummy and the prices are so reasonable.  I also love that their cocktails are get this...$1.99...ALL THE TIME!!!!  Love it!
Millhouse Steakhouse on Urbanspoon


Here is what I decided to wear to the musical...
Photobucket
Earrings and Ring:
 B-day Gifts













                                 
Watch: Gucci

Shoes:  LAMB "Roderick"  (I love that the name of these shoes are the same as my boyfriend) :)
Entire LookPhotobucket
Photobucket
Soooo....CATS gets a solid B from me.  The production was great but there were times I couldn't fully understand what was being said.  I didn't like having to ask my BF "What was that?  What are they singing?"  Oh well! At the end of the day great food, great company, and broadway made for a pretty good night!  Talk to you all soon! 

18 comments:

  1. What an awesome outfit! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the earrings, Cute outfit & gimmie THEM shoes!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great; love the watch and shoes!

    I was in Florida last weekend and my brother pointed out a Millhouse Steakhouse. He said the food is great! We didn't have time to check it out but it is definetly on the list for our next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect outfit for a night out at the theater...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Earrings are flawless... and the food looks DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You pull off a stripe skirt incredibly well and $1.99 cocktails??? NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that skirt!! thanks for the comment on my blog!!

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look and those shoes...LOVE THEM.
    The crab cakes look good but I am a STEAK LOVER...I damn near bumped my head on the screen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous. I'm so glad it isn't just me who has to ask "what did they say."
    Sam
    P.S. I love crab cakes too. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit! Those shoes are FAB! OMG the food looks amazing...

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVING those shoes!! and 1.99 cocktails? amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so classy! Loving those heels and $1.99 cocktails is AWESOME!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit doll and those shoes are fierce!! I love your pictures and the food look delicious!! Hope you enjoy your time at the musical.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so gorgeous, the shoes r so hot n I love your makeup:) Wow @ d cocktails, now that's a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your outfit!!! Super cute earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look AH-MAZING..and those shoes are pretty FAB!! $1.99 cocktails...WOW!

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much truth to your last line. Your look was well done for a night out on the town. The skirt, earrings and ring were my favorite.

    ReplyDelete