Im not sure if I've ever mentioned this before but one of the many hats I wear is one of an educator and yesterday was the first day back at school!!!! I had a long and incredibly entertaining summer and I suppose I'm excited to be back in the grind of things! Anywho, here is my back to work outfit:
- Pink Blazer: Forever 21
- Linen Trousers: Papaya (trust me they were nicely ironed that morning)
- Turquoise Necklace: Steinmart
- Ring: Gift from My Mommy
Heels: Minx
There's nothing like a nice cold treat after a long hard day...or morning...I visited this place after a work out some days ago LOL!!!
It's a new dessert parlor in Tinseltown that specializes in Gelato, an Italian style ice cream that's creamy and apparently less fattening than ice cream!!!
The parlor is simply chic with a few contemporary touches
They have several options to choose from and serve other desserts including shakes and brownies!
I enjoyed my large scoop of strawberry cheesecake gelato! I had real pieces of strawberry and cheesecake and I didn't feel a bit of guilt after indulging in it!
Have a wonderful week!!!
~Trice