I hope everyone had a fabulous start to the week. My Monday was quite the challenge but I made it through and tomorrow is sure to be a much better day! :) Here is what I was wearing to church yesterday.
- Blazer: Jones New York
- Turtleneck: Ross I think (old)
- Skirt: Forever 21
Heels: DShoes
The message at church was good as always. It was about letting things go, something that alot of people tend to have a hard time with. It takes a lot of energy to hold a grudge and when you really sit and think about it, it's kind of silly. Pride gets in the way of asking for forgiveness and it gets in the way of forgiving people too. In closing our pastor told us to remember 14 words that can help save any relationships if meant sincerely....
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
I Never meant to hurt you
I Love you.
Have a great week dolls!
~Trice

