Pages

Search This Blog

Lady in Red

Hey Dolls!!

Before I go any further I want to give a big hello to all of my new followers!!!  I'm almost at 300! How exciting! I think I'm going to do a give-away this time!  Much love to all of my older faithful followers too!  I really appreciate all of the blog love!

Some of you may noticed my absence last week but I was on Spring Break and didn't really get an opportunity to get on the computer.  The majority of my posts this week will be outfits I wore while out and about my week off.  Here's the first:
Photobucket
  • Red Blazer:  Talbots (Thrifted)
  • 90's Love T-shirt:  H&M
  • Red Skinnies:  Liz Claiborne (Ross)
  • Heels:  Penny Loves Kenny
Photobucket

Photobucket
So did any of you have Spring Break last week too?  I went down to South Florida to visit friends and this is what gas cost in Boca Raton, Florida!!!!

CRAZY RIGHT!?!?!?!? I spent over $150 on gas alone! Oh if gas could only be $0.99 again.

Have a great week!  I'll be back tomorrow!
~Trice

Social

Follow

Subscribe

Subscribe to High Heels & Good Meals Newsletter!

* indicates required
Copyright @ High Heels & Good Meals. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign