Pages

Search This Blog

Wine and Dine

Hey Loves!


Last weekend while visiting South Florida, my friend Krystle and I went to Schnebly Redland's Winery in Homestead, FL.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We had a wonderful evening of wine tasting!  I often enjoy a nice, chilled glass of wine and I have my favorites, but I have to admit that the wine I tasted here was by far the best I've ever had!
Photobucket
Here's what I was wearing.  Yep, you've seen it before here
Photobucket
The winery was so nice and I am looking forward to going back when I visit Krystle again.  Speaking of Krystle, she is the friend I told you all about who made all of the fabulous food for Bernie's Bachelorette breakfast!  Click here to see that post.
Photobucket
We had a great time at the winery and decided to buy a bottle and go back to the house for dinner since she is such a fab cook!
Photobucket
The wine we purchased was called Category 3 Hurricane and it was a red wine with accents of guava and cherries and OMG I have never tasted a wine so delicious ever!!! LOL!
Photobucket

For dinner we indulged in some Beef Teriyaki, courtesy of Krystle's kitchen!
Photobucket
A great end to a great evening with a great friend!
Talk to you guys later!  Enjoy the weekend!
~Trice

Social

Follow

Subscribe

Subscribe to High Heels & Good Meals Newsletter!

* indicates required
Copyright @ High Heels & Good Meals. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign