Today is my Friday!!!! Excited woo-hoo!!! One of my best friends is getting married on Saturday, which happens to be my birthday and I'll be heading out of town. Here is my work OOTD!!!
This store called Charming Charlie just opened up near my house and let me just tell you.....they have every accessory in every color and I am beyond stoked! The first 2 or 3 times I went there, I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't buy anything. It's definitely one of those stores you purposely go into for something specific. If not ya may end up spending more that what you planned on because EVERYTHING IS CUTE!!!
This necklace and these earrings came from there. Their prices are amazing too! Oh, and they sell clothes and shoes too...SCORE!!!
My camera girl was making me laugh so hard! LOL! Can you say cheese!
A cold front moved in on Monday but it warmed up nicely today and I am so happy about it because I'm so over the cold weather right now. I've taken out the sandals and want to leave them out for a while!
Blazer: H&M
Dress: Ross
Sandals: Kenneth Cole (gift from my boo)
Necklace/Earrings: Charming Charlie
Bracelets: Thrifted
That's all for now loves! Talk to you all soon.
~Trice




