This is going to be a really quick review on one of my childhood favs, Little Caesars Pizza. Key words here are "childhood favs". So this particular weekend I was feeling a little nostalgic and since Little Caesars was in the area, I decided to give them a try. I had a coupon for a "Hot N Ready Pizza" and free crazy bread for $5.00 so I figured "Why Not!".
Well, it tasted like I remembered but now the pizza is cut into slices. When I was a kid the pizza was cut in squares. While it was nice and hot, oooey and gooey, it was good. Later on when I heated up a slice, I had to throw it away because it tasted like what I imagine cardboard would taste like.
At the end of the day, I guess I wasn't really expecting much and for five bucks, I wasn't a bad deal! Now, would I go back? Probably not.
Have a good day!
~Trice

