Pages

Search This Blog

Work OOTD: Naturalista

Hey Dolls,

I was excited to show you my work OOTD, inspired by my new earrings!

DSCN8685
I bought these FABULOUS earrings at the Natural Hair Expo last weekend and I think they are just the most eclectic earrings ever!!!  

DSCN8681
If you missed my last post explaining my new hair doo, please take a look at it!  I didn't think my students would like it, but they all had great things to say.  I was shocked because we all know kids can be brutally honest.  
DSCN8676
The red is starting to grow on me a little.  My work photographer told me it brings out my eyes! LOL!
DSCN8674
We only have 3 more weeks of school left then we'll be OUT FOR SUMMER!!!

DSCN8680
I am so ready to enjoy my summer break of fun, rest, and relaxation!  What do all of you have planned this summer?


DSCN8682
Here's the breakdown of the outfit:
Earrings:  Natural Hair Expo
Blouse:  Ralph Lauren
Blazer:  H&M
High Waisted Trousers:  Gift
Heels: Unisa via MJM Designer Shoes
DSCN8678
Well that's all for now dolls!  I'll be back very soon!

Have a great week!
~Trice

Social

Follow

Subscribe

Subscribe to High Heels & Good Meals Newsletter!

* indicates required
Copyright @ High Heels & Good Meals. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign