Today (Monday) marked the beginning of my first week off for summer! So what did I do??? Slept until 11:30am (well not really, I watched TV in bed until 11:30 lol), met my friend Bernie for lunch, and did a little browsing at the Towncenter!
Before I show you our YUMMY lunch, here is what I was wearing today!
Rocking the natural hair today! My twist-out bangs came out lovely. I was pleasantly surprised because for those of you who know about styling natural hair, my twist-outs usually don't look that great LOL.
Here is the entire outfit! It's summertime so I was happy to bust out the shorts, heels, and colorful accessories!
Here is my look with some sunnies I picked up from Charming Charlie!
Romper: dd's Discount
Heels: MINX via MJM Designer Shoes (Gift)
Jean Jacket: ???
Necklace: SteinMart
Shades: Charming Charlie
For lunch we went to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse. I ate at BJ's in a different city a few years ago and really enjoyed the food so when it opened here in Jacksonville a few months ago I was eager to go back!
The environment and decor inside and out of the restaurant are fantastic! It was a casual yet elegant setting with great food at great prices.
We both ordered a watermelon & feta salad for starters!
Ok....this salad...right here......was OFF THE CHAIN!
I ordered the Grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos that came with tortilla chips, avacado & spicy salsa! YUM-UM-UM!
Bernie ordered the Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sandwich. Instead of fries she ordered a salad like mine.
We enjoyed our lunch and the "window shopping" we did afterwards! I have to say my summer is off to a great start!
Have a great day dolls, I will try to be back very soon!
~Trice




