Saturday, July 21, 2012

NEWK'S Express Cafe!!!

Hey Dolls,


I'm excited to express how much this new cafe ROCKS MY freggin' SOCKS!!!  Newk's Express Cafe!
NewksExpressCafe
Of course I have been hearing the buzz about this place since it opened late spring and I finally got the chance to go, over the weekend. When I got there, the line was almost out of the door.
Newks
I was instantly impressed with the prices on the menu, and ALL of the food choices looked enticing!!!


I went with the pick 2 option! Although it was a blistering 100 degrees outside, I had to try one of the soups of the day, The Ultimate Crab Soup! What can I say, I'm a sucker for anything with crab in it...even if it's soup in the middle of the summer.  It was full of crab and corn, topped with crispy, garlicky croutons..YUM, and just a mouth full of flavor! It was a great choice!

Newks3
For my sandwich option I got the half Grilled Chicken sandwich! It comes with grilled chicken breast, olive oil, applewood smoked bacon, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and NEWK's original honey mustard!
Newks4
Can you say DELICIOUS!!!!


One thing I enjoyed was watching everyone's food be prepared to order! That is ALWAYS a GOOD THING!!!
Newks1
Other options on the menu include salads, pizzas, and interesting desserts like brownies and peanut butter crispies!

I like that there is one size, one big size drink, and you can keep the cup!
NewksCup
In the middle of the sitting area there is a bar that has your complimentary salt and pepper, croutons, napkins, dressings, crackers and bread sticks!
Newks2
Last, but certainly not least, is the "Grab N Go" area. A lot of their sandwiches and salads are prepared daily and ready to go if you're in a hurry but want a good meal!
Newks7

Newks6
I was thoroughly impressed with Newks! They definitely get an A+ in my book and has quickly become a favorite for me! I will certainly be back soon for more of what their menu has to offer!
Newk’s Express Café - Jacksonville on Urbanspoon
Be back soon!
~Trice

9 comments:

  1. I adore a good chicken sandwich. Cafes like this are so my speed. A hint of soup and a half a sandwich is perfect while out or for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm… I don’t think we have one of those spots here in the ATL! But I’m going to check and see for good measure because I love a good café spot! *Looks great*

    ReplyDelete
  3. La Lynn check out Newks in atl, lawenceville, and Newman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also go to Newks.com to see what locations are close to you!

      Tr

      Delete
  4. Trice thanks for the great review! We love Jacksonville and we will be opening 4 more up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trice thanks for the great review! We love Jacksonville and we will be opening 4 more up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. La Lynn check out Newks in atl, lawenceville, and Newman.

    ReplyDelete