I am off to a pretty good start at school! I absolutely LOVE my heels but one of my goals this year is to incorporate more flats into my wardrobe. I have always found it challenging to find cute flats. I found these super cute oxfords from Zara the summer before last and they inspired my look for the day.
These shoes remind me of Pee-Wee Herman but I love them!!!!
Plus they are soooo comfy too!
Plus they are soooo comfy too!
My outfit was nothing special but I did realize that these slacks are made to be worn with heels if you're my height or shorter LOL!
Blouse: Nordstrom Rack
Wide Leg Trousers: Dillards
Oxfords: Zara
Time is seriously waiting on no one! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that summer's over and Christmas is around the corner! Well that's all for today! Be back soon!
~Trice


