How was your weekend? Great I hope! Mine was pretty FAB! It was tax-free weekend on clothes and school supplies and ya girl got a few things, including this skirt I'm wearing!!!
I was truly blessed at church this morning as I always am. The sermon was very fitting per usual and focused on commitment to God. Here is a question: How important is God to you?
Most of us Christians say that He is our everything but in all sincerity, the majority could probably agree that we tend to put Him on the back burner until we really need Him. Think about it...we're sure to be on time and sometimes early for work, the gym, a gathering but will drag into church or bible study late, completely skip Sunday school and make excuse as to why we can't attend a church function. We read our favorite magazines and novels but won't read a few scriptures out of the Bible.
I'm personally going to try to do better at being more committed to what's most important, my relationship with God. He doesn't ask for much. He wants our love and attention. I mean nobody wants to feel used right?
* Blouse: Forever 21
* Skirt: Ross
* Wedges: Chinese Laundry (seen here)
* Belt: Papaya
* Bracelet: Tiffany's & Co.
I pray you all have a wonderful week!
~Trice


