Pages

Search This Blog

Red, White, and...Black?


Hey Lovelies!  

I'm back with another teacher look of the day!

red3
I've been trying to incorporate more flats into my wardrobe and I picked the right time to do it because flats are really on trend these days!  Besides, as I get older, I'm realizing I can't tolerate heels all day like I use to. 

red2
 I love these black and white oxfords that I got from Zara a couple summers ago!  Looking at these pictures, I think a nice pair of black retro eyeglass frames would've set this simple red, black, and white look off!   What do you think? I'm still shopping the closet so you have seen all of these pieces before!
red
Blazer:  Thrifted (Talbots)
Striped Top:  H&M
Pants: Ross
Oxfords: Zara

That's all for now dolls.  Have a great Friday!!!
~Trice

Social

Follow

Subscribe

Subscribe to High Heels & Good Meals Newsletter!

* indicates required
Copyright @ High Heels & Good Meals. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign