Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Teachers Have Style Too! & A Restaurant Review (Picasso's)

Hey Dolls,

I'm back with another work OOTD! The weather here in Florida is pretty warm considering it's December. In an effort to stay true to the winter season, I'm still rocking my boots when I could very well wear shorts and flip flops outside right now.  I don't know about you, but I feel a certain kind of way about wearing my toes out in the winter, cold or not.  Anywho, here's my look!

leopard3-1
Staying true to shopping the closet until after the holidays, these are pieces you may have seen before, rocked a different way.
leopard1-1
This was one of those outfits thrown together after I woke up late for work.  I think I did pretty good considering I only had 45 minutes to get up, washed, dressed, and out the door! LOL!  Gotta love mornings like that!
leopard2-1
Beaded top:  Seen Here (ROSS)
Pants:  ROSS
Boots: Seen Here BCBG via MJM Designer Shoes

My sweetie and I went to the really cool restaurant the other night called Picasso's!
Picasso4
I loved everything about this place from the decor, ambiance, down to the food!
picasso2
The decor was very artsy hence the name Picasso's and the food was AH-MAZING!!!  They have a slogan (Picasso's, where food is art")  Love it!

Picasso7
This restaurant is known for taking pride in their food and using the freshest ingredients.  
Picasso5
I ordered a lovely glass of Reisling to go with my meal.

Picasso3
For starters we had their Shrimp and Grits which is probably the best I have had to date.  Welll....I love the Shrimp and Grits from Brick but this comes pretty darn close in comparison!  The shrimp were decadent and the flavors of the grits and broth were perfection!  I especially loved the bits of tasso or smoked bacon bites garnished atop the dish!  They addes great pops of flavor!

Picasso6
Picasso's on Urbanspoon

This pizza.....this pizza right here...was seriously gone in 5 minutes, tops!!!  It was the Saint Louis pizza, which according to the menu, has been voted the best in St. Louis every year for the last 40 years.  I love thin crust pizzas so that was the first plus!  It also had several different blends of cheeses including a smoky flavored cheese that added such a unique flavor to the pie!  We added pepperoni, sausage, and lots of veggies and all in all this pizza was simply DELICIOUS!  

I'd recommend Piccaso's over and over because it was truly an amazing dining experience.  Have a great night dolls.

~Trice 

19 comments:

  1. I really need to wear more black and brown, this looks great together. And the food looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food looks yummy! You look very polished and I would not have guessed it took you 45 min to get ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute look lady!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thing you did prettey good too. You look amazing, that top is super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did amazing!!! I'm quite the opposite..I dress for the weather lol......

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing doll! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those boots, but if it were still warm in my hood I'd be rocking my open toes lol.. And that food just made me drool and hungry haha.. Looking gorge as always

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trice, you look AMAZING girl & that fooddddd!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. You look amazing! I must have your top
    2. THAT FOOD LOOKS BOMB! I must eat at picassos the next time I am in FL
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    P.S. You should totally enter in C.Michelles Favorite Things Giveaway! I am giving away a $25 gift card to TJmaxx n’ Betsey Johnson Fragrance! Enter

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that top!!that pizza looked awesome too!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this look. Here's to hoping this weather gets cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I wish I could look that put together when I'm rushing! So. Stylish! It must be a GRITS thing about not wanting our toes out during winter months - even when the temperature is conducive to such a thing. Lol.

    I'm super hungry now! Lol

    Tese
    afashionforwardmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the food looks so tempting oo.. You really sounded like you actually enjoyed your outing..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute look! Most fashionable teacher ever! Teehee, I agree with you, I still wear boots right now even though I could be in flip flops also! lol
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Enter my Jewelry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dont even know how I stumbled on your blog but i'm hooked!!!! I got a million ideas from the blog! Check out my blog when you can

    www.nonyeanike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look fabulous i just love your site. I added your fashion blog to my Blog of the week. It's fabulous check it out at
    www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

    Thax Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love leopard print and that is a super cute top.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you did a good job too. P.S. That pizza?????

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks delish Trie! So good! Take me there when I come to visit!! :)
    Hope you're having fun with the fam!

    XOXO!
    Bel

    ReplyDelete