Pages

Search This Blog

Spring has Sprung

Hey Dolls,

I'm back with a quick OOTD!  First my apologies for the extra grainy pics.  My camera did not want to act right inside the house.

 photo easter2_zps1a750ca1.jpg

Now that spring has sprung, I all about the light, bright, and pastels.  I fell in love with this dress as soon as I laid my eyes on it a few weeks ago at Urban Outfitters!

 photo easter1_zpsa98f78e0.jpg
I loved it even more when I thought about the shoes I recently purchased from ShoeDazzle that would match them perfectly.  So the look is matchy-matchy but I loved it and I got loads of compliments so it must have been a good look!
 photo easter4_zps66279656.jpg

Bracelets:  Forever 21
Watch:  Michael Kors
 photo easter3_zps23339083.jpg
How was everyone's Easter?  I enjoyed every bit of Resurrection Sunday with my family and I pray all of you did as well.  I decided to keep this short and sweet

 I'll be back very soon!
~Trice

Social

Follow

Subscribe

Subscribe to High Heels & Good Meals Newsletter!

* indicates required
Copyright @ High Heels & Good Meals. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign