Pages

Search This Blog

Happy New Year!

Hey Dolls!

Happy Happy Happy New Year!!!  I seriously can't believe how fast last year flew by!   I pray all of you have a wonderful 2014 filled with love, happiness, and prosperity!!!  
 photo NYE3_zps6110234e.jpg
I actually haven't sat down and thought about any resolutions so to speak.  I just want to continue to grow and be the best me I can be.  I do, however want to change the look of my blog a little.  I got a new DSLR camera for Christmas so I am anxious to put that baby to work!!!!!! I haven't used it yet because I've been traveling the entire Christmas break and I want to unbox it when I return home so stay tuned.  Here is my NYE look anyways!
 photo NYE1_zps94284a33.jpg
I put the look together around these sexy Kelsi Dagger thigh highs!
 photo NYE5_zps20302570.jpg
If you've been a follower of my blog for a while, you probably already know that my family and I bring the New Year in on the exciting Las Vegas strip!  It is usually freezing but this year the weather was perfect and this sweater was all I needed!
 photo NYE4_zpsb68a35c8.jpg
I love rubbing my hands up and down this sweater because the faux fur or whatever it is, is so soft!  Love this sweater!!!
 photo NYE6_zps136602c9.jpg
Sweater and Pants: H&M/  Boots: Kelsi Dagger via MJM Designer Shoes
Here is the look again from head to toe!  See, you can still be sexy with out showing a bit of skin! Some girls didn't get the memo lol!  I saw some very interesting things in Vegas.
 photo NYE2_zpsf1c92cdb.jpg
Have a wonderful year and a wonderful weekend!  As always thanks for stopping by and I look forward to returning soon!

~Trice

Social

Follow

Subscribe

Subscribe to High Heels & Good Meals Newsletter!

* indicates required
Copyright @ High Heels & Good Meals. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign