Pages

Search This Blog

Spring has Sprung!!!

Hey Dolls!

I pray that everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend? What do you love most about the spring/summer???  I love winter because I think layering is fun but I absolutely adore spring and summer because of all of the bright and bold colors that come along with it!
Here's what I wore last Sunday.
I was madly throwing everything out of my closet for something I felt would be fitting for spring because you know us ladies never have anything to wear and I successfully put this ensemble together!

 photo DSC_0243_zps696a4ca4.jpg

I just love this minty colored peplum my mommy gave me over the christmas holidays and when I put it on with the fuschia skirt, it was love at first sight!
 photo DSC_0253_zps8cc021fc.jpg
Not to mention it matched my heels perfectly!

Peplum:  Gift
Belt:  H&M
Skirt & Bracelets: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Heels: ShoeDazzle
 photo DSC_0246_zps92ffe5c6.jpg
Have an amazing remainder of the week and as always thank you for reading my blog!  I'll be back soon!
~Trice

Social

Follow

Subscribe

Subscribe to High Heels & Good Meals Newsletter!

* indicates required
Copyright @ High Heels & Good Meals. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign