Thursday, May 15, 2014

Zoes Kitchen

Hey Lovelies!

Zoes Kitchen recently opened up at the St. John's Town Center and being that this location is closer to my job than the other two in town, I am thrilled because that means another healthy option for lunch!!!
 photo zoes5_zps7f54bfd0.jpg

This was my first time having Zoes and it was love at first bite!  It's like a Mediterranean Panera lol!  The food was so fresh and flavorful, I went back the next day for seconds!  I love it when I can eat a meal, thoroughly enjoy it, and not feel like I need to run 3 miles afterwards. 


The first day, I had the Chicken Kabobs (a "Zoe Favorite").  It was two nicely seasoned chicken kabobs with grilled peppers, onions, and tomatoes, rice pilaf, pita slices, and greek salad....I mean...YUM!  I think feta has become my new favorite cheese!!!
Day two I got the Grilled Chicken Pita which came loaded with yummy feta, grilled chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, and delicious carmelized onion! Loved it!
 photo zoes4_zpsd23f8d1a.jpg


On my way out, I couldn't resist the chocolate chip cookie so I took one home with me and it was well worth the two bucks!
 photo zoes8_zps836345ea.jpg

You all know I like "Free" so when I was informed about the Zoes Kitchen app, I downloaded it immediately.  With the app, you get free goodies when you take a picture of your receipt on the app.  I did, and received a free 1/2 pint of hummus to take home!  Works for me.  I'm going to enjoy lots of free goodies because I definitely see myself going to Zoes a lot in the near future.
 photo zoes7_zps98068e31.jpg
Zo√ęs Kitchen on Urbanspoon
If you have a Zoes Kitchen in your area, I definitely recommend them.  They have a variety of healthy, flavorful menu options that you're sure to enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!
~Trice

8 comments:

  1. This looks so good and delish. Wish we had this in Tampa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zoes! Tried their quesadillas and the chicken salad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look so good and healthy. I love feta cheese too, I have been having it everyday in my salad......YUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow never heard of this chain but this looks GOOD!! The food looks, healthy, tasty and filling. Thanks for posting I will keep my eye out if they ever move to NY.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you go back, try the chocolate cake and the roll ups. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Zoe's too! Have you tried the steak kabobs? I'll check out the app :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have one here and I have been wanting to try it! I'll most def be going there for lunch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so great. Those shrimp on top of the grits is everything, girl!

    ReplyDelete